The latest issue of Development Asia, a publication of the Asian Development Bank, is now available.
This special report examines the growing issue of inequality in Asia:
- The Wealth Gap: Inequality is hitting alarming highs in Asia as the fruits of growth skew to the rich
- The Reformer: India's Finance Minister Palaniappan Chidambaram talks to Development Asia on the challenges of addressing inequality
- The Growth Conundrum: The economies of the People's Republic of China, India, and Indonesia are growing. But so is inequality.
- Opinion: Now for the Hard Part by Justin Yifu Lin PRC's widening wealth gap needs a bold new approach
- Less Unequal: Than Others: Some Asian countries have grown without leaving anyone behind. Here's how they did it.
- Raising Cambodia: Cambodia is winning its battle against one of inequality's most tragic legacies: child mortality
Read the full issue online at www.development.asia.