Gifts of Love and Hope Make a Lasting Difference
As you enjoy the return of spring, the ChildFund Gifts
of Love and Hope catalog offers meaningful ways to commemorate Earth
Day, Arbor Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, graduations and weddings.
Best of all, your friends and family will be sure to appreciate the special
gifts chosen in their honor to make lasting change in the lives of
children and families around the world.
Choose from hundreds of
items requested by the staff in our country offices, confident that your
donation will be used by our programs to help children in the way we have
described. Each item in our catalog helps children in practical and tangible
ways to develop from healthy and secure infants to confident and educated
students to skilled and involved youth.
To give a gift to those you
love, simply select the items you prefer, and we'll send a beautiful gift card
letting each of your friends and family members know about your generosity in
Here are just a few spring-themed ideas to help you choose
a memorable gift for special occasions or just because it's spring:
- Seeds for a family vegetable garden in Brazil ($36)
- Delivery kit for
midwives to assist mothers and safe births ($73)
- Ten chicks for a
family in Indonesia ($8)
- Water purifier and filter for a rural school
in Ecuador ($87)
- Six fruit trees for a family in Honduras ($26)
- Little Chef program to teach healthy eating habits for children in USA
- Vegetable seeds and a watering can for a family in Timor Leste
- Five chickens and a pen for a family in Kenya ($143)
To view the entire gift selection, visit the online
catalog. Remember, each gift is tax deductible.