Children need your help to survive the living nightmare of war.
Since war broke out between Russia and Ukraine in February 2022, more than 1,000 children have been injured or killed. Of those that remain, two-thirds have been displaced from their homes, fleeing with their families from relentless attacks.
No child should have to grow up in a war zone. Through our ChildFund Alliance sister organizations in Germany and Italy, we have been on the ground providing physical and emotional support to children since the beginning – and we won’t stop until this war is over.
Your donation now will help to:
- Provide food, medicine, diapers, hygiene supplies and other urgently needed items for hundreds of children sheltering in homes, transit centers, hospitals and group homes.
- Evacuate children and families from areas of active armed conflict.
- Establish shelters and children’s support networks that provide virtual learning opportunities and psychological care for hundreds of children and young people.
A ChildFund worker distributes humanitarian aid to schoolchildren in western Ukraine.
The Impact of Your Donation
To date, ChildFund supporters have been a lifeline for hundreds of thousands of children in Ukraine. Thanks to your support, since the beginning of the conflict, we have …
- Distributed emergency food and non-food items to more than 180,000 people.
- Established a virtual learning program, led by 200 teachers around the country, that’s helping kids continue their education in spite of the war.
- Opened 8 Child-Friendly Spaces in western Ukraine that provide play-based psychological support and protection to children, including group therapy, art therapy and more.
- Supported 16 refugee shelters with necessities like beds, mattresses, fridges, hygiene kits, baby food and other items.
- Supported more than 2,000 people with direct cash transfers to help them support children’s basic needs.
- And so much more.
Children play at a ChildFund-supported summer camp for kids displaced by war in western Ukraine.
With support from people like you, we can continue helping the children of Ukraine grow up healthy, educated and safe despite the horrors of war. Please give to support children in Ukraine now.