A Message From CEO Isam Ghanim
I want to thank you for your interest in ChildFund – and welcome! Our vision here is that all children, no matter the circumstances of their birth, can realize their rights and live at their fullest potential every day. We work to achieve that vision by connecting children with the people, resources and institutions they need to grow up healthy, educated, skilled and safe.
The work is challenging, hopeful, innovative, fascinating, complex and, often, beautiful, shared among colleagues all over the world with diverse expertise and perspectives. We offer ample opportunity to grow, learn and lead – and to be an invaluable part of improving children’s well-being in hundreds of communities all over the world, every day.
We invite you to join us on this journey with children. It’s an exciting time.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
ChildFund creates a culture where diversity of people, thought and experience is celebrated, and everyone is seen and welcomed equally.
ChildFund is cultivating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where:
- Everyone connected with us is free and safe to be who they are, so that we all succeed and thrive.
- Our donors and external partners aspire to experience a deep sense of pride and belonging in our shared commitment to excellence and social responsibility.
- Our global programs increasingly center diversity and inclusion in our daily work.
- The people of the communities where we work experience concrete evidence of our commitment to these principles in our practices as we work together.
Because we need each other.
Notice: Beware of scams - ChildFund International does not ask for payment at any point during our recruitment process.
Join a team of dedicated colleagues working to help change the future for over 13.6 million children in 24 countries across the world.
No matter which career opportunity you're interested in, joining ChildFund International offers you the satisfaction of knowing that you are contributing to providing infants with proper nutrition and care; supporting children in education and exploration; and encouraging youth to participate in their communities as new leaders.
ChildFund considers all applicants without regard to race, national origin, religious beliefs, gender, age, marital status, or physical or mental disability. We are an international non-profit, non-sectarian, equal opportunity employer.JOB LISTINGS
The work at ChildFund International is exciting, challenging and sometimes complex. No matter what stage of life you are in, ChildFund International offers a variety of programs to help protect your health, build your financial security and provide time away from work for you to recharge. We recognize that there are many factors that influence career choices, and one of ChildFund International's goals is to continue to support employee development and well-being so that every employee would rather work here than anywhere else.Learn More
The ChildFund Experience
Our vision is to win our employees’ hearts and minds and make ChildFund the nonprofit employer of choice. We do this by designing an employee experience that:
- Creates and nurtures a culture where our employees are passionate about serving and protecting children.
- Drives and inspires employees to deliver superior results.
- Allows each employee to freely and fully apply their hands, minds, hearts and spirits in all they do at ChildFund.