Charitable Gift Annuities Make Giving to CCF Ever More Rewarding
If you’re disappointed by low interest rates for CDs, money market accounts or by low dividends on stocks you own, consider how a current charitable gift annuity to the Christian Children’s Fund can help you.
- Get a higher payment rate than most CDs, which means higher income for life (for example 5% for a single person age 60).
- Receive a current income-tax deduction.
- A portion of your income is tax-free.
- Your income is guaranteed by all the assets at CCF
Planning for retirement? Consider a deferred charitable gift annuity, which can help you meet your financial and charitable goals.
With a deferred gift annuity, you can:
- Defer payments until a later date. The longer the deferral, the higher the rate; meaning more income in the future.
- Establish a flexible income start. You determine the specific date or range of years.
- Establish a deferred gift annuity, or series of gifts, each year until the year you retire. When payments start, they will increase each year as each subsequent annuity begins making payments.
- Deferred gift annuities can help you diversify your future income sources.
- A portion of your future income will be tax-free.
- Receive a current income tax deduction.
- Your income is guaranteed by all the assets at CCF.
Both types of charitable gift annuities are an investment in the lives of children we serve.